Need a SHAG…ummm…RUG? Shag Rugs – Super Shaggy Shag Rug designs – Soft Chenille – Zebra Shag Area Rugs, White Shag, Purple Shag, Round Rugs – Spaghetti Leather Shag – knotted by hand from New Zealand wool, Chinese silk, African cotton, Spanish leather – crafted by artisan from India, Nepal, Tibet and Greece – like the flokati Shaggy Goat Sheepskins… short strands of mohair or wool, cozy, fuzzy and very soft, natural fibers, hand twisted or tufted, strips of leather or shaggy zebra – that’s what this website is all about.
If you’ve got shaggy questions we probably have a ruggy answer. For example:
- Can a shag rug be washed by hand? Some can and some can’t. Find out which.
- Can shag be vacuumed? Yes, but there’s a trick we’ll explain.
- Can I spot clean my shag area rug? Yes, but find out the risks.
- I love the feel of the new shag, but also want a zebra rug, and I wish it were purple and not black and white, and I want it to be round not animal-hide shape, does a rug like that exist? Yes. Find out where to buy it.
- Do shag rugs shed? Yes, but… minimize the shedding by…
- How can I minimize shedding? We’ll tell you this secret.
- Is it true that goat shag and sheep skin shag rugs help purify the air? True, and find out how to maximize this quality.
- Where can I find cheap flokati rugs? In Greece or…we’ll tell you where you can find them online.
What is a leather shag rug, and are they really soft? A leather shag rug is really soft and we’ll explain what they’re all about.
- How much should I pay for shag? Compare prices with the examples we offer.
- What’s the difference between the new shag area rugs and shag carpet from before? Oooooh, they’re not even of the same species…find out all about it.
- Are synthetic fibers more durable than natural fibers? No, but find out about blends.